At Pressto Dry Clean, every garment is expertly cared for through a custom made process. Pressto uses globally benchmarked cleaning products, equipment and methods to ensure that your belongings get the best possible care. Our services and professional staff reflect our passion, expertise and keen attention to detail. Pressto Dry Clean’s results across millions of garments speak for themselves. The dry cleaning and care service is about attention and care for each and every garment. We, at Pressto, genuinely care for your garments and you can expect nothing less than a perfectly cleaned and pressed garment.
Darning and Alteration
Whether you need a button fixed, a spot of darning or a garment refitted perfectly, look no further than Pressto. Our highly specialised personnel are easy to interact with to highlight your specific instructions for each garment. All your preferences are recorded and shared with you through your bill.
The genius of Pressto Dry Clean is at its best when cleaning your designer and haute couture collections. You can be assured that your favourite choices are in expert hands. We are the preferred dry cleaning stop for most fashion houses and our European heritage ensures a true understanding of haute couture care.
Leather and Suede
Garments that are made from leather or suede demand a special understanding and care that is demonstrated at Pressto Dry Clean stores. We carefully assess each garment before selecting the most appropriate procedure and also offer alterations, repairing or protective coating services when required.
Be it a pre-scheduled meeting, a surprise date or even a last minute flight, Pressto ensures that you look your best with its express service. Pressto is the only dry cleaner in India which strives to handle such emergencies by providing perfectly finished garments in just two hours as part of its express cleaning service.
Cotton and linen from table cloths to bed sheets are returned crisp and hand-finished. As Pressto Dry Clean, our advice is to have quilts and loose upholstery cleaned once in every two or four months depending on each piece. Curtains should be cleaned once in a year to rejuvenate its textures and return vibrancy to colours.
* Only in Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru and Greater Mumbai
- Hang your attire outside the wardrobe for at least two hours before placing it away.
- Always cover the shoulders of your garments. You can cut away the bottom half of the plastic wrapping your garments arrive in from your dry cleaners leaving the top half to protect the shoulders.
- Do not leave your garments completely covered as this will prevent the necessary air circulation.
- Allow us to clean stained pieces as quickly as possible. Stains, if left unattended, may damage the fabric.
- Never rub stains. Rubbing silk, wool or linen may result in permanent removal of the dye. This will make the stained area more pronounced after dry cleaning. Rubbing wool may cause piling.
- You should instead use white absorbent paper towels on and under the stain to absorb as much impurity as possible.
- Do not attempt to use white wine, soda, water or salt to remove the stain. This will make it difficult for us to effectively deal with the stain later. Always tell your dry cleaner what caused the stain and if any attempt has been made to remove it.